About Me

My photo
Levelland, Texas, United States
We became a family of 3 on July 12, 2011. It was the greatest day of our lives. We were surrounded by our family...just like we like it! Before Braxie our time was spend working with animals...steers, pigs, sheep and goats! We love stock showing and farming. This is what has made us the couple we are. We also love to work in the yard, ride four wheelers, go to the lake and spoil our nieces and nephew. Braxie has changed our world so very much! We love her more than anything. We can't wait to watch her grow up in the show ring. She already has her very own show stick...thanks to our dear Day friends. I will try my very hardest to keep this blog updated but if I don't please just know that it is because I am spending time with Miss B (aka Braxie) and Bryan.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas and 5 month pictures

My sister and I took the girls to have their pictures made so we could give them out for Christmas. Here are just a few of my favorites.
















No comments:

Post a Comment